RUGBUY_728x90_FreeGift

Urinary Tract Infection

Aug 6, 2011

A 35 years old mother consulted a doctor with a chief complaints of difficulty and painful urination for two days already. Urinalysis done immediately as ordered by the doctor. Results conveyed a numerous pus cells, presence of RBC, Bacteria and even protein traced in her urine. She's diagnosed by the doctor of URINARY TRACK INFECTION. Because of numerous bacteria and puss cells in her urine the laboratory technicians can't count anymore, the doctor advised to start immediately Lovofloxacin 500 mg. daily for seven days and recheck the urine again on the seventh day.

After seven days of antibiotic medication, urine retested by laboratory tech. The result comes out all normal and negative for puss cells and bacteria and even protein.


5 comments:

Adam said...

students have a right to waer what ever they want when they come to school because they are forced to come to school.
scrubs uniforms

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Samual James said...

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on this topic. I appreciate the details and the fresh point of view you might have shared inside your write-up.

samual.james87@gmail.com
Vulvite

CuteRimi said...

Hello, your post pleased me so much! I'd like to share. I am 7 months pregnant and my Doctor prescribe me this antibiotics (Nitrofurantoin 100MG CAP) to ne taken every 6 hrs within 7 days. is it safe? im worried beacuse id ont want to take any antibiotics that may affects my baby.... Thanks, @Rimi
-------------------------------
ADULT DIAPERS

Anneke Sergio said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

Custom Search